Simply Pink Party Center
In Westmoreland County
by Karen Fetter
Simply Pink Party Fun
Typical birthday party ideas for children may include having a pizza party, swimming, or roller-skating. Jennifer Bleehash and Amy Soich wondered what it would be like to have a party center just for girls! So they decided to create and open Simply Pink at 119 Located on South Market Street in Ligonier.
Simply Pink is a unique retail boutique and party center for girls of all ages!
“There was nothing specifically just for girls in this area. So we originally started out just to create a party center, but the more we got into it we found that the retail goes hand-in-hand with it,” said co-owner Jennifer Bleehash.
Party Items & Crafts
The retail portion of the store includes clothing fit for sizes ranging from newborn to size 12, hair bows and clips, 18-inch doll clothes, halos, wands, and pom-pom dresses. In addition, Amy and Jennifer hand-paint clothing such as jeans, jackets, and shirts that make each item an original. Names, special characters, or symbols can be painted onto clothing that adds a special charm and style to any wardrobe.
“We try to bring in things you can’t find anywhere,” said Jennifer. “People like handmade and unique items, which is what we offer.”
Another main attraction inside the boutique is the runway. An elevated, lighted runway complete with music and a streamer entryway makes every girl feel like a star. In addition, there are two fun stations that allow girls to make their own lip-gloss or ice cream flavored body scrub.
All parties can add on goodie treat bags, Simply Pink party invitations, special order cake pops provided by the Cake Pop Lady, cotton candy, a bubble machine, and a fun station of lip gloss or body scrub.
Simply Pink is becoming known for its one-of-a-kind parties that take place at the boutique. Girls can be transformed into a princess, diva, or rock star for the day. They could also choose to relax with a spa party or sit down for a tea party with friends and their dolls. The possibilities are endless and most of all…fun!
Each party is 90 minutes long and cupcakes are served in the party room. A variety of services are offered so that parents and children can make the party unique. Parties can be scheduled for any day or time depending on availability.
- A Princess Party begins with a real-life princess who visits the party! This package also includes a fantasy dress-up, a magical princess make over where girls get their hair styled and nails painted, an age-appropriate princess themed craft, and a fashion parade on the runway. The birthday princess also receives a tiara that she can keep to remember the magical day!
- A Magical Fairy Party allows girls to literally grow their wings! This package includes a fantasy dress-up, an up-do with a floral halo, a magical ceremony to earn your fairy wings, a dance down the runway, a craft, and a makeover complete with face painting, nail painting, glitter hairspray, and a scented hair shot.
- The Doll and Me Tea Party is perfect for girls who like to play make-believe with their dolls. Girls receive an up-do hair style with a matching hair clip for their doll, a craft, make up, glitter hair spray, scented hair shot, nail painting, and a walk down the runway with their doll.
- A Diva Rock Party brings out the rock star in girls. This package includes a diva dress, a glamour make over complete with face paint, nails, glitter hair spray, and scented hair shot, a choice of one fun station, a fun and funky hair style, and a runway dance party.
- A Spa Party allows girls to come dressed in their pajamas! The girls can dress up in plush robes, receive a facial mask, experience a makeover with make-up, nails painted, glitter hair spray, and a scented hair shot. They will also have a pajama dance party and be able to choose one of the fun station activities.
- A Luau Party is a one of our newest packages. It includes a dress-up, an up-do with a Hawaiian flower, nails painted, a party lei, a limbo contest, glitter hair spray, scented hair shot, and a craft.
- A Carnival Party is another new package now available! It provides a wacky hair style, nails painted, face painting, carnival games, glitter hair spray, scented hair shot, cotton candy, treat bags for all the girls, and a take-home prize for the birthday girl!
Not having a Birthday? No problem!
If planning a large party is not for you than Simply Pink also offers individual fun! A Glitter and Go package is for one child and costs $19.95. This package includes a fun up-do, nails painted, make up with blush and eye shadow, glitter hair spray, and a scented hair shot.
Play dates are another option that works great for girls between the ages of two and five. This is a one-hour play-date with a minimum of three girls and is by appointment only. This package includes a dress up, a hair up-do, nails, fashion walk on the runway, craft, and a story time. The cost is $25 per child.
To get more specific details on pricing or promotions, you can visit Simply Pink at www.simplypinkparties.com and you can also like them on Facebook. Stop into the newest boutique and party center for girls at Simply Pink today or call 724-238-PINK.
Simply charming…simply magical…Simply Pink!